The American Gynecological Club/Gynaecological Visiting Society Fellowship
Through generous funding from the American Gynecological Club and the Gynaecological Visiting Society of Great Britain, we are pleased to offer £1,200 to allow the successful recipient of this Fellowship to visit and gain knowledge from a specific centre offering new techniques of clinical management within O&G.
The visit may be from the UK to the USA or vice versa and is available to those in residency or approved subspecialty fellowship programmes in O&G in the USA in alternating years. For the year 2022, only applicants from the USA are eligible.
Please send the following documents to the Awards Administrator by post OR email by May 31, 2022
- Completed application form
- Two references from Fellow in clinical practice (see Section 4)
- A short Curriculum Vitae (maximum of four A4 pages) including university details
Amy Chetelat, CAE
2331 Rock Spring Rd
Forest Hill, MD 21050
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Travel must take place within 12 months of the award being made in October 2022
- The award may only be used for the purpose approved by the Assessment Committee
- A detailed report must be submitted to the RCOG Awards Administrator within eight weeks after travel